Pro-Trump Road Cruise Takes Over Fairmount Avenue, County Roads

first_imgImage by Andrew Stevenson / WNY News Now.WEST ELLICOTT — Hundreds of President Donald Trump supporters took part in a road cruise on Saturday afternoon.Image by Andrew Stevenson / WNY News Now.Starting at the former K-Mart parking lot at noon, the parade continued west on Route 394 and back toward Jamestown on Route 430.Organizers encouraged people to participate in their trucks, cars, motorcycles, classic cars or “anything street legal.”Image by Andrew Stevenson / WNY News Now.Participants decorated their vehicles with pro Trump signs, flags and bumper stickers. “Support our president and support our essential workers from the Police, fire and volunteer departments along with everyone who has supported our country in a positive way,” organizers said.Image by Andrew Stevenson / WNY News Now.Previously, two recent pro Trump boat rallies were held on Chautauqua Lake drawing more than 100 watercraft and sky divers. Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window),100’s of vehicles in the Parade to honor our President & Police Force1000’s of people were lining the roads throughout the journey of the parade, ALL in support, beeping their horns passing by, waving American Flags & Trump Flags, thumbs up, Smiling & waving from their homes….. Proud to be American !!!!Less than 20 AntiTrumpers…….Winning !!!!!,I’m proud to be an American and will continue to support our president! God bless you President Trump!,Losers and Suckers….,Isn’t it funny how the anti-Trump people are always so negative, even NASTY at their fellow Americans for not FULLY agreeing with them.Shame…….,Loved every minute of the drive, we laughed at all the vulgar mouths, waved and honked horns with all the Trump supporters. And the support for our President Trump was way over the naysayers. I loved every bit of it.last_img read more

Dorothy Amelia Gorman

first_imgDorothy A (nee Volz) Gorman, 102, passed away February 10, 2019. Born April, 10 1916 in Sunman Indiana, she was the daughter of Stella (Ross) Volz and Edward H Volz.In addition to her Husband Edward J Gorman, who preceded her in death in November, 1989, Dorothy was also preceded in death by her daughter Nancy Gorman Vandeusen on May 10, 2018.Dorothy is survived by her brother, Robert (Bobby) Volz, living in Milan, Indiana; by daughter Mary Gorman Gavin of N. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; five grandchildren and seven great grandchildren.Her ashes will be brought to St Pius Cemetery at a future date this Summer.Online condolences can be made to the family at boomerbaby51@yahoo.comlast_img read more

Johnson resigned to leaving Anfield

first_imgDefender Glen Johnson appears resigned to leaving Liverpool at the end of the season after insisting he will not “go crawling” to the club for a new contract. Press Association “I have enjoyed the majority of the six years; I’ve had some good times and some bad times, but if I haven’t got a contract then I can’t stay,” said the England defender. “Of course it plays on your mind but that is when you have to be professional and try to do a job for your team, and I respect my team-mates and I want to put in a performance for them. “I want to play for a club that wants me – I am not going to go crawling to anybody. The club know where I am and they know the situation. “There were minor talks at the end of last season but nothing I could accept or reject.” Asked whether he was surprised Liverpool had not made more effort to extend his contract, Johnson added: “I have not really thought of it like that. “Whether it is football or business I don’t really worry about things I can’t control. “All I can do is try to keep doing my job every weekend and whatever will unfold will unfold.” As he enters the last six months of his contract the right-back is entitled to sign a pre-contract agreement with overseas clubs, but is remaining focused on his immediate future. “It is not my business to talk to other clubs at the moment,” he said. “I want to play my football, keep winning for Liverpool and I want to respect my contract, and that is what I am willing to do.” Johnson’s first goal since December 2012, stooping to convert a low header after Rickie Lambert’s header had come back off the crossbar, gave his side a 1-0 victory over Stoke. Having ended a three-match losing run in the league the defender believes a top-four finish is still very much within their grasp. “You enjoy winning games, scoring goals and being involved in assists – they are the great parts of football so on a personal level I am very happy,” he added. “Nothing has changed from last year. The backroom staff, the playing staff are fighting for the same cause and the objective is still the same, but in football you go through some sticky patches. “The quality is not in doubt, it is about confidence and trying to put a run of performances together.” Talks to extend his current deal, which expires in the summer, ground to a halt in the close season when the two parties reached an impasse over terms. It is understood the Reds wanted Johnson, who turned 30 in August, to sign a reduced-terms contract to reflect his age but he is unwilling to accept that. last_img read more

Unikrn acquires tournament platform ChallengeMe.GG

first_imgUnikrn has made its first of two announcements that CEO Rahul Sood considers “the biggest deals of [his] career”, acquiring tournament platform ChallengeMe.GG.This acquisition is said to be a “multi-million” deal, and the teams from both companies have merged into one.Unikrn will use ChallengeMe.GG to offer skill-based betting experiences alongside “competitive and quickplay matchmaking, open lobbies, direct challenges, fully automated tournaments and ladders.” The platform is currently only open to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, though Sood plans to introduce titles such as Dota 2, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and Rocket League sooner rather than later.Not only that, Unikrn are now seeding Unikoin Gold (UKG) tournaments that allows users to donate the cryptocurrency they’ve earnt, the platform will also add entry fees to increase tournament payouts. The company has added staff members in New York, Las Vegas, London, Signapore, Sydney, and Vietnam in the not-so-distant past, and plans to hire people in Berlin and Poland, too.Practically speaking, ChallengeMe.GG’s acquisition means Unikrn will be offering tournament betting with its blockchain technology across North America and Europe. Just last week, it was revealed that Unikrn – alongside PlayWire – entered a brand deal with the Sacramento Kings to represent its NBA 2K League, Kings Guard Gaming.Unikrn began working with ChallengeMe.GG in October 2017 where it hosted a tournament using a crypto prize pool, leading to weekly events and ladders being co-hosted by the companies. “If you’re wondering what part two is – strap in. It’s coming, and it’s a monster,” teased Sood in the announcement. Unikrn has previously acquired Pinion, DotaProHub, Vision IP, and LEET.Esports Insider says: This is seemingly a colossal move for Unikrn as the company looks to make its cryptocurrency, UnikoinGold (UKG), a staple in esports betting. We’re intrigued to see what it does with this acquisition, and look forward to seeing their so-called monstrous second announcement.last_img read more